Careers at Globaltronicsas of
- A graduate of Bachelors Degree in Political Science, Law (under board) and other related course.
- At least five (5) years working experience in HR Function
- With a broad understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR certification institute) is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Create and implement effective on boarding plans.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, ERP data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditioned to ensure legal compliance.
- With at least 2 – 3 years working experience in the same field
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, Finance, Business Admin or any related course
- Good oral and written communication skilled.
- With knowledge an accounting principles, practices and methods.
- Ability to work within the deadlines, under pressure and without close supervision.
- Attention and keen to details
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent; with at least 1 year working experience in Sales & Marketing. Mechanical Engineering (Licensed is an advantage)
- The Key Account Officer ensures profitable operation of the company in his/her assigned territory via efficient and effective trade penetration plans, excellent productivity ratio to account calls on a daily, weekly, and monthly set objectives.
- Achieve assigned Key Performance deliverables according to set time frames and expectations and decisions for the company.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Keeping in contract with the client at all stages of the campaign.
- Mechanic knowledge and ability to maintain vehicles in good working condition.
- At least three (3) years of previous work experience as a mechanic driver.
- Restriction Code 123.
- With good moral character
- Familiar with places in METRO MANILA and Provincial Locations.
- Graduate of Automotive or any related course
Interested applicants may send their application letter and comprehensive resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Number: (02) 721-2878 loc. 117 or 119